Heritage Metal & Leadwork Roofing
Our quality and service area is unmatched in the heritage and contemporary roofing industry. We are known for reputable and reliable focused primarily on safety , efficiency and professional workmanship.
Heritage Leadwork Roofing And Metal Roofing Sydney
Scope of Works
A detailed heritage roof restoration project was undertaken for a residential property built in 1985 at Penrith NSW 2750.
- Work included repair of roofs and restoration of existing metal roof and lead flashing works.
With All Lead Roofing Sydney project, Architectural Roofing Services uses premium grade 99.9% Lead material for all our roofing projects supplied by Midland Lead Australia.
- Old and failed lead flashing safely removed from the chimney area and replaced with 25kg/m2 lead sheeting and lead welded and re-installed, then the existing roof sheeting re-installed and fixed back into position.
- Additional, work included removing old split lead from wall heads and cutting brick joints to install new lead flashing. Metal roof repair included replacing corroded roofing screws with new roofing sheets and putting them back in position.
- Installation of new 20kg/m2 350 mm wide lead flashings in 1.5 m sections and expertly shaped roof contours mounted on brickwork. Install new lead flashing clips, elastomeric joint sealant in lead brick joints to the seal wall and polish with patination oil for a job well done.
- Heritage roofing works included-wall heads in galvanized custom folded metal capping to seal leaking wall heads. The metal was specially designed and manufactured to stop the water from entering through the walls and drip water away from the roof.
- Existing heritage chimney flashing replaced by 20kg/m2 step lead flashing. Lead flashing cut and shaped to fit around chimneys to provide a watertight seal and preserve the building’s heritage look. Install new metal roof sheet in galvanized iron sections.
- On completion of metal roofing site works, existing corroded metal roof sheets were safely disposed off at a designated tip.
We would be pleased to undertake a free no-obligation quotation. Simply complete the details in the “Contact Us” section of the site, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give a call on 0416 243 396 or 02 9550 0498.
A leading and trusted roofing specialist in all areas of metal roofing and leadwork roofing.