Copper Roof Repair Sydney
Architectural Roofing Services is a licenced Sydney roofing company with more than 30 years of experience in Heritage Roofing, Copper Roofing Repair Sydney, Leadwork Roofing, and Roof Repairs delivering services across NSW.
Our quality and service area is unmatched in the Heritage Roofing and Copper Roofing, respectively. We are recognized as a reputable, reliable company focused primarily on safety, efficiency and professional workmanship, delivering quality roofing projects across Sydney, NSW.
We deliver a quality project on time and within budget. All roofing projects and roof repairs and restoration undertaken by Architectural Roofing Services are professional, high quality and so far have truly stood the test of the time.
Scope of Works
- Coordinate the installation of scaffold to access main roof gutters and replace of lead flashing around the chimneys.
We use only premium quality 99.9% lead on all our roofing projects.
- Replacing existing lead flashings that had failed due to poor installation around the main chimney and veranda roof with new 20kg/m2 lead around chimneys and veranda roof junction to the main house stopping roof leaks.
- The work included cutting out old lead flashings with grinder and opening wall chase, then installing new 20kg/m2 lead flashings in 1.5 m sections along veranda tile roofing with lapped joints that enabled expansion.
- Junctions lead welded and corners installed by experienced heritage roofing installers. On completion apply elastromeric joint to all lead wall flashings and patination oil to newly installed leadwork.
- Supply and install 150mm half round copper guttering to the whole of the house and garage with soldered joints to heritage roofing principles.
- Supply and install external copper gutter brackets including copper outlets and stop ends with corners. New copper rain heads custom made in our factory and traditionally soldered together.
- Install stainless steel leaf guard mesh to all external copper guttering to stop leafs from blocking gutters. Stainless steel leaf mesh fixed onto front enge of copper gutters with copper fixing angle then installed under second roof tile and secured allowing all tree leafs to fall onto the ground.
- A new 100mm round copper downpipes installed from copper downpipes to discharge storm water to in ground pipes.
- Custom fabricated in our warehouse, corners and junctions with new copper downpipe offsets connecting to ground level storm water system.
- Scaffolding was dismantled upon completion of works, then removed from veranda awning and all site rubbish removed and disposed of correctly.