Copper roof and cladding systems Sydney
Today, architectural copper has earned a respected place in the fields of construction and architecture. Copper has been around for over 10,000 years and is men’s oldest metal (a first metal used by man in any quantity). Copper is rightly so evolving in our industries.
Copper roofing is an investment to any property because of its durability, lightweight and corrosion resistance and its aesthetic appeal and it could be the perfect roofing materials for your next residential or commercial projects.
Architectural Leadwork undertakes copper roof repair, restoration and full installation of a copper roof from supply and installs copper roofing, cladding, flashings and sumps, gutters, expansion joints, wall cladding, and downspouts, etc.
Many commercial heritage buildings are capped in copper because of its durability. Architectural Leadwork has installed copper roofing and provided copper roofing solutions to many of the prestigious heritage and commercial buildings across Sydney, NSW.
Also read: copper roofing
Benefits of copper roofing
- Sustainability: copper roofing material is sustainable. The fact that copper is durable requires little maintenance over time.
- Recyclable: copper is 100% recyclable material with no loss of quality. Copper recycling can reduce emissions and energy output, ensuring that this is an environmentally friendly product.
- Cost-effectiveness: copper roofing is an expensive roofing option. For copper roofing’s durability, low maintenance, and salvage value, the additional cost for copper may be insignificant over the life of a roofing system.
- Long life: copper roofing can withstand some of the harshest climate conditions. Copper roofing performs well because of its protective patina which forms on copper surfaces.
- Corrosion-resistant: copper roofing system form tough oxide sulphate patina coatings that protect underlying copper surfaces. Therefore, with copper roofing system supporting substrates and structures fail long before the copper on the roof.
Taking care of your copper roof
- Do not use a dissimilar metal with unsuitable properties with copper as it may corrode your copper roof.
- Sweep away debris, dust, and fallen tree branches from your roof with a broom gently.
- Advisable not to use pressure water on your copper roof as it may damage the thin patina of the copper.
At Architectural Leadwork we only use copper from the leading suppliers from our industry, just like the rest of our roofing materials. Our tradesmen are highly skilled and experienced to provide best copper roofing solutions, so you can be assured our work is carried out to the highest standard in line with the industry regulations.
At Architectural Leadwork our goal is to deliver a project on time considering safety, quality, integrity, and overall performance is our key to success. Our work ranges from new roof installation, repair and restoration and service to commercial, heritage and residential buildings.
If you need copper roof repairs, replacement and installation in Sydney, NSW or Australia-wide or are starting a new build, then Architectural Leadwork has the expertise and solid experience to help you choose the right solution for your copper roof.
QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST. CONTACT US TODAY FOR A QUOTE ON 02 9550 0498